Albany, USA, 2017-Nov-14 — /EPR Network/ —
In order to expand their outreach and add to their product portfolio, keen players in the global stretch marks treatment market are taking the inorganic route of acquisitions. They are also pouring money into development of new and better products.
Rising instances of obesity causing stretch marks is serving to catalyze growth in the market. In addition, growing aesthetic consciousness among people, especially among pregnant women, along with the wide array of products, catering to almost every need and budget, is also positively influencing the market for stretch marks treatment.
A report by Transparency Market Research projects the global stretch marks treatment market to attain a value of US$1.99 bn by 2025-end by clocking a CAGR of 5.40% from 2017 to 2025.
Click here Free Sample Report @ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/3821
Topical Products See Maximum Uptake Due to Affordability
Depending upon treatment, the global stretch marks treatment market can be categorized into topical products, lasers, microdermabrasion, etc. Overall, the topical products segment account for a dominant share in the market owing to their afford ability and easy availability through various distribution channels. Soaring popularity of ecommerce in particular has proved extremely beneficial to the topical products, which can be further divided into creams, oils and serum, lotions, etc. Of them, the segment of creams is seeing maximum uptake and is said to be majorly fuelling growth in the stretch marks treatment market. The lasers segment again can be divided into fractional lasers, pulse-dye lasers, etc.
Hospitals, clinics, specialty dermatology centers, home-use, etc. are some of the main end-use segments in the global stretch marks treatment market. Among them, the home-use segment accounts for a leading position, and is expected to retain its position in the near future because of the easy availability of home-use products and changing customer preferences. Specialty dermatology centers, on the other hand, are expected to surpass all others vis-à-vis growth rate because of the increasing customer preference for specialists offering expert advice on dermatology procedures.
Increasing Concerns Over Aesthetics Catapults North America Market to Fore
From a geographic standpoint, North America holds a dominant share in the global market for stretch marks treatment. Rising at 5.2% from 2017 to 2025, the market is expected to grow its dominant share further by clocking an estimated revenue of US$676.3 mn by 2025. Increasing consciousness about aesthetics and fashion, coupled with strong ability to spend among people are majorly fuelling the market in the region. The U.S. is said to be powering the market in North America. Europe trails North America in terms of market share. The market in the region is predicted to pull in revenues to the tune of US$531.7 mn by 2025 by registering a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period.
Browse Full Report With TOC Click here @ https://www.mrrse.com/stretch-marks-treatment-market
In terms of growth rate, Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a frontrunner by clocking a 5.8% CAGR between 2017 and 2025. At the forefront of driving growth in the market in the region are countries of India and Japan. Effective marketing strategies, changing lifestyles, and most importantly increasing disposable incomes of people are the main drivers of growth in the stretch marks treatment in Asia Pacific.
Prominent participants in the global stretch marks treatment market include Laboratoires Expanscience, Clarins Group, Merz North America, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc., Union-Swiss (Pty) Ltd., Basq Skincare, Ellipse A/S, The Boppy Company LLC, Helix BioMedix, Inc., Weleda AG, Dermaclara, Inc., Mama Mio US, Inc., and Centre Light Solutions, LLC.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.mrrse.com/enquiry/3821
Market Research Reports Search Engine(MRRSE) is an industry-leading database of market intelligence reports. MRRSE is driven by a stellar team of research experts and advisors trained to offer objective advice. Our sophisticated search algorithm returns results based on the report title, geographical region, publisher, or other keywords.
MRRSE partners exclusively with leading global publishers to provide clients single-point access to top-of-the-line market research. MRRSE’s repository is updated every day to keep its clients ahead of the next new trend in market research, be it competitive intelligence, product or service trends or strategic consulting.
90, State Street
Albany, NY – 12207
Website : https://www.mrrse.com/
- UK Education Consultancy Services Ltd announced that the premiere issue of Scientific European® (a popular science magazine) is released on 19 January 2018
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- ADVENTURE KINGS SOLAR PANEL RANGE – HOW MUCH POWER DO I NEED?
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Racing Towards Retailization: WishKnish and InstantAccess.io Bring Down Usability Barriers to True Blockchain Adoption
- Airport Parking Helper Website Expands To Serve 130 Airports
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Ms. America 2017 Oksana Vovk is a special guest at the Newport Beach Sculpture Exhibition, Phase III
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Simply Innovative Products, Inc. Receives First Samples off Production Mold
- M. Davis & Sons Acquires Val-Tech Inc.
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- Top Performing Investment Manager, Chetan Kapur of ThinkStrategy Capital, Went Way Above and Beyond for Investors which Enjoyed Leading Returns for a Decade
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- The Certified Angus Beef® brand honors retail, distributor stars
- FOURTEEN ADDITIONAL COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Promwad partners with Asian chip vendors to offer cost-effective electronic designs in Europe
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Sogu has launched its first KickStarter Campaign
- NFINOX Forex and CFD Broker Increases Additional Client Money Insurance to £1,000,000
- Police Body Cameras by X-Surveillance
- Forms-2-Go – Complete Set of Business Forms for Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
- BookingPal annonce un nouveau partenariat avec Arkiane
- Laser Peening Metal Enhancement System Sold to ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research in Hamburg
- TS EMEA to Exhibit at AEGPL 2017 with NextGen Mobility Solutions On Hand
- Consumers Demand Benevolent Capitalism
- New Apps to Download Facebook posts and Twitter tweets
- Comment trouver un bon professeur sur le Web?
- MEDLAB Series expands its presence into Europe
- Jeff Martin Produces Exquisite Debut EP for New Australian Indie Duo, Secret Solis
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Taste of Adventure Wins 2017 FoodTrekking Award for Best Food Travel Blog
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Milestone for the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- BLINGBY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH POP DUO OMYO
- KIWITECH ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BLINGBY
- Oregon Grow Cabinets Launches Today - Home Growing, Refined
- BroadSource Launches EMU SaaS in Europe
- B&B Hotels selects Vertical Booking CRS for enterprise hotel distribution across their 400 hotels
- Soracom launched secure and scalable IoT platform in Europe
- Nor-Tech Offers European Organizations Free Simulation Tests on a High Performance Computer Cluster for CAE, CFD, FEA Software
- ExpressVPN svela il sito multilingue
- ExpressVPN présente son site décliné en plusieurs langues
- Alliance News lancia il primo servizio di news finanziarie in lingua italiana attivo 24 ore
- Der ehemalige Banker Mike Baur verrät sein Erfolgsrezept für die Schweizer Wirtschaft
- LINKS Foundation
- Preply, plateforme d’amélioration continue pour le tutorat et les études en ligne, arrive en France
- PARENTS WHO WANT TO STYLE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE LATEST STREET STYLE AND FASHION TRENDS CAN NOW DO SO THANKS TO MINI TREND
- MDM GROUP AG pulls up plans to go public
- Large Japanese property corporation entered the Australian & NZ serviced Apartments/accommodation Industry
- iSaveWeb Lite – Make Copies of Your Favorite Websites
- UnlimitedHand Haptic Game Controller: finalist of Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, joins Arduino AtHeart and Amazon LaunchPad to reach hackers worldwide
- “Smart” concept for cover planting wins Farming by Satellite Prize
- L’équipe française remporte le prix paneuropéen Farming by Satellite
- CityJet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in Brussels, Belgium
- SENA LANCE UNE APPLICATION POUR SMARTPHONE INNOVANTE POUR CONNECTER LES MOTARDS DU MONDE ENTIER
- SENA FÜHRT WEGWEISENDE SMARTPHONE-APP FÜR DIE VERBINDUNG VON FAHRERN WELTWEIT EIN
- SENA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING SMARTPHONE APP TO CONNECT RIDERS WORLDWIDE
- Cabin Crew Recruitment Days taking place in Brussels, Belgium
- Gudny Aspaas Returns with a New Album
- Unique patent-pending “Body Camera” as a PTT Microphone: X-Surveillance DS300
- New York’s Health Agency (NYSDOH) Cited in Iraq War’s Blowback
- Model at the age of 90 – Genia Galberstadt
- Vivier Chief Executive, Luigi Wewege Announces New Book: The Digital Banking Revolution
- NET-DYN Awarded Top Rated Status on Major E-commerce Platform Amazon
- Startup Founders: Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Business?
- ABBYY Launches an Open API for Its Trademark Lingvo Dictionaries
- Soldi troppo in nero: una compagnia Europea paga a gli guerriglieri
- Leading International Entrepreneur moves into Royal Circles
- DAN GRACE JOINS SKILLSTORM AS EVP, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
- The Rose receives 2016 Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Award from the Urban Land Institute
- L’argent trop «noir»: Une société européenne paye aux rebelles
- TS EMEA Takes "A Bridge to the Future" at the 29th World LPG Forum
- Startup mentored by Promwad created one of the best IoT products in Europe
- Baton Rouge Based Roof Crafters Launches New CRM Software For Clients
- Real Estate Lead Partner Moves Headquarters To Nashville TN
- Introducing Torque Control Cordless Angle Wrenches from Express Assembly Products
- WorldSIM is now the most connected mobile network in the world
- SIXTEEN NEW COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- Bang-Bang in Watchland
- GenQual and R-Pharm collaborate to deliver predictive diagnostics for novel anti-IL-6 antibody for autoimmune diseases
- Discount Airport Parking Website Announces Expansion Plans
- TRAINERS EDGE VETERANS CHARITY FAMILY DAY AND FITNESS EVENT
- Casino-X Enters the New Year With Brand New Look
- WorldSIM launches a new international SIM card that ends roaming charges for travellers worldwide
- A Window into the Philippines: Permanent New York City Window Display at the Philippine Center Showcases the Beautiful Country
- Automaten Herz launches new gaming info-portal for German online audience
- New technology solves digital overload for family memories
- The Metropolitan Council approves a $2M grant to fund a landmark, transit-oriented development in the heart of St. Louis Park, Minnesota