Albany, US, 2017-Nov-14 — /EPR Network/ — Endoscopy has become a popular tool for diagnosis as well as for minimally invasive surgical procedures. With the increasing incidences of gastrointestinal diseases and cancers of the stomach and digestive tract, endoscopy is the most widely used procedure and the driver to the endoscopy device and equipment market. According to the latest findings, the rapid growth of the healthcare sector in developing economies in Asia Pacific except Japan (APEJ) is likely to be a major driver for the global endoscopy equipment market in the future years. Considering the rapid growth in the market, a new research study titled “Endoscopy Equipment Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2022” has been prepared and now broadcasted to the massive repository of Market Research Hub (MRH). The research study is titled as “Endoscopy Equipment Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2022” which provides a clear look at the various components of the market to provide a detailed overview of current scenario as well as future prospects till 2022.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1359775
As per the research outcomes, the endoscopy equipment market has strong growth potential and is likely to offer attractive economic conditions for a range of industry players in the coming years. The study evaluates global endoscopy equipment market to be valued at more than US$27.5 bn by the end of 2017 and further rise to US$33.5 bn by 2022. At this pace, the market is likely to exhibit a solid 4% CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The steady rise in the application of endoscopy in diverse end-use diagnostic fields, growing product development scenario in the medical devices sector, and the flourishing healthcare sector in urbanized economies are the prime factors supporting growth of the endoscopy equipment market.
This report also studies the competitive dynamics and geographical distribution of the global endoscopy equipment market in order to elucidate the major dynamics affecting the global market. It has been analyzed in the study that the endoscopy equipment market is likely to benefit from growing product development trend significantly in the coming years due to the rising number of players looking to carve out a significant share of the market, which has served to boost competition. In order to understand the geographical presence of the endoscopy equipment market, the report studies market’s performance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific except Japan, Japan, and the Middle East and Africa.
Moreover, the research broadly categorizes global endoscopy equipment into leading segments of product type, application and end use. By product type, the global endoscopy equipment market is segmented into endoscopes, operative devices, visualization systems, and others. On the other hand, key end users include hospitals, diagnostic centers, specialized clinics, and others. Leading applications of endoscopy equipment include gastroenterology, pulmonology, otorhinolaryngology, gynecology, respiratory tract monitoring, urology, orthopedics and others. Of these, Gastroenterology is the leading application of endoscopy equipment and has gained increased demand.
Later, the report covers detailed competitive view that includes market share and profiles of crucial players operating in the global market. Leading endoscopy equipment producers analyzed in the report include Arthrex Inc., Stryker Corporation, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Cook Medical Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, and Medtronic Plc.
Enquire About this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1359775
Antibodies are increasingly becoming the preferred choice to treat several disorders such as respiratory diseases, oncology, and autoimmune diseases. Many of these antibodies are being approved for diseases like inflammation and cancer. At present, monoclonal antibodies are widely used for the treatment of various types of cancers. A lot of research is conducting to create monoclonal antibodies that are able to cure various diseases. Rising incidence of cancer and other chronic diseases is engendering the high demand for biologics, which is serving as the key contributing factor for the growth of monoclonal antibodies industry. To provide comprehensive view of the global market, a study titled “Monoclonal Antibodies– Global Trends in the Competitive, Technological and R&D Landscape” has been broadcasted to the wide repository of Market Research Hub (MRH). This study provides a comprehensive view of the clinical, R&D, commercial and competitive landscape of mAbs, and assesses key developments in manufacturing and development, covering strategies to combat challenges associated with the use of mAbs in human patients.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1362755
Apart from the above elements, the readers will be able to understand the current status of the field of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies, and the relative clinical and commercial success of currently marketed products. It has been analyzed that a substantial number of mAb products have entered the market in the recent past. However, the majority are still in early-stage development, indicating delays and setbacks in the progression of potential products. Current facts and figures reveal that the pipeline is highly active, with 2,836 mAbs currently in development. Most are at an early stage of development, with 76% at the Discovery or Preclinical stage. Additionally, there are currently 85 mAb programs in Phase III development, and 22 at the Pre-registration stage, accounting for just under 4% of the total mAb pipeline.
Monoclonal antibodies can be defined as, a collection of antibodies produced from a single B-cell clone. These antibodies, therefore, share binding specificity towards a certain antigen and can be used as a means of targeted therapy within a number of indications across the pharmaceutical market. Also, growing awareness levels amongst patients and physicians pertaining to the applications of mAb therapy are contributing toward further growth in the market. The report further also stated that mAbs are the largest and fastest-growing segment of the biopharmaceutical sector, and account for almost half of the global revenue accrued from this area annually.
Additionally, a granular assessment of the pipeline is provided across the four most active therapy areas for mAbs: oncology, infectious diseases, immunology and central nervous system disorders. For each of these, the study assesses the pipeline for mAbs split by therapy area, mAb type, and stage of development. Key marketed products included in the study are Remicade, Lucentis, Rituxan, Avastin, Herceptin, Opdivo, Humira, Stelara and Soliris.
Moreover, the report provides a detailed assessment of the prevailing vendor landscape. It also profiles the leading players operating in the market and leveraging industry-leading analytical tools, gauges the threats and opportunities that these companies may face over the course of the forecast period between 2016 and 2024.
Enquire About this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1362755
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
- Alliance Life Sciences is a Sponsor at World Pharma Pricing and Market Access Congress 2018, Showcasing Data and Technology Solutions
- PEGGY DEL FABBRO, CEO OF M. DAVIS & SONS, APPOINTED TO WOMEN’S ENTERPRISE FORUM LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Harald Xperience first in Finland to take augmented reality (AR) to restaurants
- 2018 ‘Farming by Satellite’ Prize seeks entries from across Europe
- Multi Country Multi City Travel Roadshow @ India, Australia & Middle East
- BookingPal étend ses activités en France à mesure que les opérations européennes grandissent
- Schuster Manfred Hubert agrees with future oil predictions
- World Life Experience is headed to Ljubljana
- M. Davis & Sons Provides High-Tech Solutions with Messer Plasma Cutting Equipment
- Whirlpools World Spain eröffnet in Teulada größten Whirlpool-Showroom in ganz Spanien
- Whirlpools World Spain opens biggest whirlpool bath showroom in the whole country
- RCH Group to Showcase Innovative Selling Solutions at EuroCIS
- MeetingPackage.com Präsentiert einzigartiges Reservierungsportal für Meetings & Events
- MeetingPackage.com Lance son Moteur de Réservation Exclusif pour Réunions & Événements
- MeetingPackage.com Introduces Unique Booking Engine for Meetings & Events
- ANECON becomes Nagarro
- UK Education Consultancy Services Ltd announced that the premiere issue of Scientific European® (a popular science magazine) is released on 19 January 2018
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- ADVENTURE KINGS SOLAR PANEL RANGE – HOW MUCH POWER DO I NEED?
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Racing Towards Retailization: WishKnish and InstantAccess.io Bring Down Usability Barriers to True Blockchain Adoption
- Airport Parking Helper Website Expands To Serve 130 Airports
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Ms. America 2017 Oksana Vovk is a special guest at the Newport Beach Sculpture Exhibition, Phase III
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Simply Innovative Products, Inc. Receives First Samples off Production Mold
- M. Davis & Sons Acquires Val-Tech Inc.
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- Top Performing Investment Manager, Chetan Kapur of ThinkStrategy Capital, Went Way Above and Beyond for Investors which Enjoyed Leading Returns for a Decade
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- The Certified Angus Beef® brand honors retail, distributor stars
- FOURTEEN ADDITIONAL COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Promwad partners with Asian chip vendors to offer cost-effective electronic designs in Europe
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Sogu has launched its first KickStarter Campaign
- NFINOX Forex and CFD Broker Increases Additional Client Money Insurance to £1,000,000
- Police Body Cameras by X-Surveillance
- Forms-2-Go – Complete Set of Business Forms for Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
- BookingPal annonce un nouveau partenariat avec Arkiane
- Laser Peening Metal Enhancement System Sold to ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research in Hamburg
- TS EMEA to Exhibit at AEGPL 2017 with NextGen Mobility Solutions On Hand
- Consumers Demand Benevolent Capitalism
- New Apps to Download Facebook posts and Twitter tweets
- Comment trouver un bon professeur sur le Web?
- MEDLAB Series expands its presence into Europe
- Jeff Martin Produces Exquisite Debut EP for New Australian Indie Duo, Secret Solis
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Taste of Adventure Wins 2017 FoodTrekking Award for Best Food Travel Blog
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Milestone for the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- BLINGBY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH POP DUO OMYO
- KIWITECH ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BLINGBY
- Oregon Grow Cabinets Launches Today - Home Growing, Refined
- BroadSource Launches EMU SaaS in Europe
- B&B Hotels selects Vertical Booking CRS for enterprise hotel distribution across their 400 hotels
- Soracom launched secure and scalable IoT platform in Europe
- Nor-Tech Offers European Organizations Free Simulation Tests on a High Performance Computer Cluster for CAE, CFD, FEA Software
- ExpressVPN svela il sito multilingue
- ExpressVPN présente son site décliné en plusieurs langues
- Alliance News lancia il primo servizio di news finanziarie in lingua italiana attivo 24 ore
- Der ehemalige Banker Mike Baur verrät sein Erfolgsrezept für die Schweizer Wirtschaft
- LINKS Foundation
- Preply, plateforme d’amélioration continue pour le tutorat et les études en ligne, arrive en France
- PARENTS WHO WANT TO STYLE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE LATEST STREET STYLE AND FASHION TRENDS CAN NOW DO SO THANKS TO MINI TREND
- MDM GROUP AG pulls up plans to go public
- Large Japanese property corporation entered the Australian & NZ serviced Apartments/accommodation Industry
- iSaveWeb Lite – Make Copies of Your Favorite Websites
- UnlimitedHand Haptic Game Controller: finalist of Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, joins Arduino AtHeart and Amazon LaunchPad to reach hackers worldwide
- “Smart” concept for cover planting wins Farming by Satellite Prize
- L’équipe française remporte le prix paneuropéen Farming by Satellite
- CityJet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in Brussels, Belgium
- SENA LANCE UNE APPLICATION POUR SMARTPHONE INNOVANTE POUR CONNECTER LES MOTARDS DU MONDE ENTIER
- SENA FÜHRT WEGWEISENDE SMARTPHONE-APP FÜR DIE VERBINDUNG VON FAHRERN WELTWEIT EIN
- SENA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING SMARTPHONE APP TO CONNECT RIDERS WORLDWIDE
- Cabin Crew Recruitment Days taking place in Brussels, Belgium
- Gudny Aspaas Returns with a New Album
- Unique patent-pending “Body Camera” as a PTT Microphone: X-Surveillance DS300
- New York’s Health Agency (NYSDOH) Cited in Iraq War’s Blowback
- Model at the age of 90 – Genia Galberstadt
- Vivier Chief Executive, Luigi Wewege Announces New Book: The Digital Banking Revolution
- NET-DYN Awarded Top Rated Status on Major E-commerce Platform Amazon
- Startup Founders: Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Business?
- ABBYY Launches an Open API for Its Trademark Lingvo Dictionaries
- Soldi troppo in nero: una compagnia Europea paga a gli guerriglieri
- Leading International Entrepreneur moves into Royal Circles
- DAN GRACE JOINS SKILLSTORM AS EVP, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
- The Rose receives 2016 Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Award from the Urban Land Institute
- L’argent trop «noir»: Une société européenne paye aux rebelles
- TS EMEA Takes "A Bridge to the Future" at the 29th World LPG Forum
- Startup mentored by Promwad created one of the best IoT products in Europe
- Baton Rouge Based Roof Crafters Launches New CRM Software For Clients
- Real Estate Lead Partner Moves Headquarters To Nashville TN
- Introducing Torque Control Cordless Angle Wrenches from Express Assembly Products
- WorldSIM is now the most connected mobile network in the world
- SIXTEEN NEW COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- Bang-Bang in Watchland
- GenQual and R-Pharm collaborate to deliver predictive diagnostics for novel anti-IL-6 antibody for autoimmune diseases
- Discount Airport Parking Website Announces Expansion Plans
- TRAINERS EDGE VETERANS CHARITY FAMILY DAY AND FITNESS EVENT
- Casino-X Enters the New Year With Brand New Look
- WorldSIM launches a new international SIM card that ends roaming charges for travellers worldwide
- A Window into the Philippines: Permanent New York City Window Display at the Philippine Center Showcases the Beautiful Country
- Automaten Herz launches new gaming info-portal for German online audience
- New technology solves digital overload for family memories
- The Metropolitan Council approves a $2M grant to fund a landmark, transit-oriented development in the heart of St. Louis Park, Minnesota