Albany, US, 2017-Dec-07 — /EPR Network/ — A fresh report has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH) titled “Super League In-Depth Analysis: Barclays Wealth and Investment Management 2017 – Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management” which enlightens the readers about the market by providing the comprehensive analysis of Barclays wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1394121
Headquartered in London, Barclays Wealth operates as part of Barclays Wealth, Entrepreneurs and Business Banking. It is part of Barclays UK operations and one of the company’s two main divisions. Some wealth and investment management services are also aligned under Barclays Africa division and Barclays International, the private banking division.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Insight into Barclays Wealths growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Barclays Wealths product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Barclays Wealths marketing and social media activities.
- Barclays Wealth provides wealth management services to clients in the UK through a network of regional experts.
- Barclays is withdrawing from non-core markets, focusing on its major markets in a strategic effort to reduce risk and costs.
- Barclays Wealths assets under management (AUM) decreased in 2016, reflecting the companys divestment activities.
- Entrepreneurs are one of Barclays key target groups. The company sponsors programs to support start-ups and help high-growth companies scale up.
Reasons to buy:-
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Barclays Wealth and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Barclays Wealths recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Barclays Wealths client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Barclays Wealths marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Content:
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Enquire about this report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1394121
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of banking research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients and customers.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/