New York, United States, 2022-May-04 — /EPR Network/ —
The Healthcare Clinical Analytics Market is likely to grow voraciously, i.e. at a CAGR of 14.0% between 2017-2022, reaching US$ 28,000 Mn. Augmented and virtual reality are abreast with advanced technologies on a significant count. VR and AR do have loads of potential for offering in the healthcare vertical. The application areas include surgery and training simulation, and patients care and treatment.
The cost of providing quality healthcare is rising and this issue is faced by even the developed countries of the West. Hence providing efficient, quality and cost-effective healthcare is a priority for all. However, there is a lack of adequate funding for healthcare due to political, economic and other governance related compulsions and thus the healthcare system has to operate within this restraint. Also, even though healthcare funding and health insurance programs exist, there is a steep increase in the cost of providing quality healthcare.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18607
Due to these reasons, healthcare providers are opting for the adoption of cost curbing tools such as healthcare clinical analytics. Due to healthcare clinical analytics, tools like big data can be used to analyze large amounts of healthcare information generated and this can be used to draw inferences and conclusions that makes the entire healthcare system efficient and transparent. Due to these factors, the global healthcare clinical analytics market is growing at a brisk pace.
The global healthcare clinical analytics market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 28,000 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
- IBM Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Optum Inc.
- Medical Information Technology Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Qsi Management LLC
- CareCloud Corporation
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/18607
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Healthcare Clinical Analytics Market
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the integrated platform type segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 19,000 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The integrated platform type segment is estimated to account for nearly two-thirds of the revenue share of the platform type segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to gain market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the clinics segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 850 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The clinics segment is forecasted to account for nearly one-tenth of the total revenue share of the end-user segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to gain in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the on-premise segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 11,600 Mn in 2022. The on-premise segment is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the on-premise segment.
- Persistence Market Research forecasts the in-house solution type segment to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 15% from 2017 to 2022.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18607
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org