The competition is conducted with the support of the Youth Movement of the Russian Managers Association, the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University, the Russian Association of Directors of Communications and Corporate Media (AKMR), Association of Consultancies in the field of public relations (AKOS) and the International Communications Consultancy Organization and Russian Association of Public Relations.
The Board of Trustees includes representatives of major Russian and international companies and government institutes (in alphabetical order):
- Natalia Abbasova, President, TBWA/Group Moscow
- Ivan Blanarik, CEO, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Dzhemir Degtyarenko, Executive Supervisor, AKMR; Editor-in-chief, Media News magazine; Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Media Manager of Russia Award
- Sergei Dolya, prominent blogger
- Vladimir Evstafyev, Vice-President, Russian Association of Communication Agencies; honorary member, Russian Association of Public Relations; Head of Marketing and Advertising, Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering; official Russia and CIS representative of Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Vladimir Epifanov, Chief of government policy for youth, family and civil initiatives, Moscow Department of Culture
Sergei Zverev, CEO, CROS (The CROS Group)
- Vadim Kovalev, First Deputy of Executive Director, Russian Managers Association
- Sophia Malyavina, Director of Press Relations and Information, the Audit Office of Russia
- Vladimir Mironov, Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy, Moscow State University
- Mikhail Simonov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Russia Direct; President, Russian Association of Marketing Services; President, Silver Mercury festival
- Elena Fadeeva, CEO FleishmanHillard Vanguard; Honorary Chair, International Communications Consultancy Organization; Head of the Communications Group, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs; Head of the Professional Services Industrial Committee, Russian Managers Association.
The Board of Trustees ensures that the competition is conducted in a professional and ethical manner. Members of the Board of Trustees monitor the general course of the competition, regulate the process of evaluation and facilitate communication between the members of the jury, organizers and participants in order to achieve a fair and transparent result.
Vladimir Evstafyev, Vice-President, Russian Association of Communication Agencies; honorary member, Russian Association of Public Relations; Head of Marketing and Advertising, Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering; official Russia and CIS representative of Cannes Lions
International Advertising Festival: “The Eventiada Awards is a unique competition of student and professional communications projects. Such initiatives are very important for the industry, as they encourage the development not only of the student- but also of the professional audience. Professionals from large Russian and international companies get a chance to look at their own projects from a student’s point of view. The contest represents a cross-section of all the trends in the industry, in addition to showcasing truly outstanding projects."
Eventiada Awards-2014 - Competition for student and professional communication projects. Conducted since 2011. In 2013, the competition was attended by students from 49 universities located in 32 Russian cities, as well as 44 companies. The total number of submitted applications reached 220.
Competition has become the laureate of many international and local professional awards, twice entered the shortlist of the prestigious international award in the category SABRE "Educational and cultural institutions," won second place in the category "Best Social Project" at the International Festival Eventarizatsiya, was recognized as one of the best projects in the same category at the "Golden Puzzle ', entered shortlisted in the category" Best Social PR project "award PROBA-IPRA.
Submissions will be accepted from September 1. For all inquiries, please contact the organizing committee at: email@example.com
Contact-Details: Derbenevskaya Plaza, office 507
5, 1st Derbenevskiy Lane
Moscow, 115114, Russia