Press Release Summary: This report covers the retail industry in the US and the UK - the target markets of most Indian retail BPO service providers
Press Release Body: This report covers the retail industry in the US and the UK - the target markets of most Indian retail BPO service providers. Segments of the retail industry as discussed in this report include Store Retailers which covers Food Drug & General Merchandise, Discount and Department Stores, Vertically Integrated Retailers and Non Store Retailers like mail order companies and internet stores.
This Industry Insight answers the following key questions:
- How the industry is gaining momentum in the global market? - What retailers can outsource? - What are the market trends? - What are the key segments and their performance? - What is the outsourcing process in retail industry? - Who all are the prospective retailers in US & UK and the solution providers like top captive BPO & third party BPO in India? - What is the future outlook of the industry?
The report includes executive summary, industry overview, typical retail organisation and its activities (employment breakdown), outsourcing process in retail industry, prospective retailers and providers in outsourcing, profiles of retail BPO companies and Outlook of the industry.
The report provides Major Retailers in the US & UK, a list of some of the SMEs in the US & UK, a list of the Top100 Retailers in the World, 2004 (Ranked by sales) together with a list of prospective retailers in the US & UK, prospective retail SME's for outsourcing and a list of third party BPO's operating in India.
The profiles section of the report contains updated profiles of 18 Indian players containing details like background, directors, contact details, services, industry focus, global presence, delivery centers, milestones, clients and future outlook.
Who should buy the report?
This report is an insightful resource in identifying new markets and opportunities. This report is suitable to individuals responsible for and interested in:, Board and executive management, Retailers who are currently outsourcing or willing to outsource, Business strategy / Business development, Retail Vertical Team in ITES BPO, Business school students, Consultants and Entrepreneurs
Table of Contents : -
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW 1.1 Introduction, 1.2 Structure of Retail Industry, 1.2.1 Store retailers, 220.127.116.11 Food, drug, and general merchandise, 18.104.22.168 Discount and department stores, 22.214.171.124 Vertically integrated retailers, 1.2.2 Non-store retailers, 1.3 Region wise Major Players, 1.3.1 Major Retailers in the US, 1.3.2 Major Retailers in the UK, 1.4 Region wise SMEs in each segment, 1.4.1 List of some of the SMEs in the US, 1.4.2 List of some of the SMEs in the UK
2. TYPICAL RETAIL ORGANISATION AND ITS ACTIVITIES (EMPLOYMENT, BREAKDOWN)
3. OUTSOURCING PROCESSES IN RETAIL INDUSTRY 3.1 Introduction, 3.2 Potential for outsourcing in retail industry, 3.2.1 Potential to outsource - Store Type, 3.2.2 Retail Functions Holds Potential to be Globally Outsourced, 3.3 Processes being outsourced, 3.3.1 Merchandising, 3.3.2 IT, 3.3.3 Customer Management, 3.3.4 Supply Chain Management, 3.3.5 Market and Customer Analytics, 3.3.6 HR, 3.3.7 Finance, 3.4 Total Potential for outsourcing
4. OUTSOURCING - PROSPECTIVE RETAILERS, AND PROVIDERS 4.1 Prospective Retailers, 4.1.1 US, 4.1.2 UK, 4.1.3 Prospective Retail SMEs for Outsourcing, 4.2 Solution Providers, 4.2.1 Details of top captive BPO, 4.2.2 Details of Third Party BPO\'s
5. PROFILING OF THE RETAIL BPO COMPANIES 5.1 Wipro BPO, 5.2 HCL BPO, 5.3 Xansa, 5.4 eFunds International, 5.5 MphasiS (MsourcE), 5.6 GTL BPO, 5.7 ICICI oneSource, 5.8 IBM Daksh, 5.9 Nipuna, 5.10 OfficeTiger Database Systems India Private Limited, 5.11 Transworks Information Services Ltd, 5.12 vCustomer Corporation, 5.13 Tracmail India Pvt.Ltd, 5.14 Intelenet, 5.15 Cross-Tab Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd., 5.16 TESCO HSC (Hindustan Service Centre), 5.17 Marketics Technologies, 5.18 Zensar Technologies Ltd
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Trend In Total Retail Sales (USD Trillion),
Figure 2: Retail Outsourcing across Stores in 2003,
Figure 3: Retail Industry grows faster than others in 2005
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Major Retailers in the US,
Table 2: Major Retailers in the UK,
Table 3: Top100 Retailers in the World, 2004(Ranked by sales),
Table 4: List of Store and Non-Store SMEs in the US,
Table 5: List of Store and Non-Store SMEs in the UK,
Table 6: Retail functions - Potential to be Globally Outsourced,
Table 7: List of Prospective Retailers in the US,
Table 8: List of Prospective Retailers in the UK,
Table 9: Prospective Retail SMEs for Outsourcing,
Table 10: List of Third Party BPO\'s operating in India
For more information, please visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=70581