Albany, US, 2017-Oct-13 — /EPR Network/ — Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new research report titled “Global Health and Wellness Tourism Market Medical and Spa Inbound Tourism Flows and Expenditure”, provides detailed analysis of market size, trend, demand, revenue, growth, and segmentation of the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in the coming forecast Period From 2017-2022. Also, the Regional market exploration is provided for United States regions including Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, North America and China.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1342846
Market Research Hub “Global Health and Wellness Tourism”, provide a thorough insight into global health and wellness inbound tourism industry. The report shades light into the different key source market of global tourists and summarizes the key reasons why they travel to these destinations. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, leading and emerging destination markets and key market trends and challenges in global medical and spa tourism market.
Tourism is benefiting from growing consumer interest in health and wellness, with a growing number of medical and spa destinations appearing across the globe. While medical tourism is driven largely by greater affordability of higher quality services and the reducing costs of travel, spa tourism is supported by a more pervasive trend of experiential consumption and permissible indulgences (the idea that it is okay to spend money on wellness), a need for an antidote to the stresses of modern life, and increased exposure to such concepts as they gain ground globally.
– The global medical tourism industry is expanding as many countries, especially emerging economies, promote it. Furthermore, low transportation costs due to the growing presence of low cost carriers and availability of lots of useful information related to medical tourism are driving its growth
– Rising disposable income in emerging economies continues to be the main driver of spa tourism, supported by hectic lifestyles and work pressures, which drive the need to de-stress. The market is set to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2017-2021, with total inbound spending reaching US$310.5 million by 2021.
Reasons to buy:
– Predict how the global health and wellness tourism market is expected to grow using historic and forecast market data related to medical and spa inbound tourism
– Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends, growth opportunities
– Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries.
Table of Content:
2. Medical Tourism
Key Market Trends and Challenges
Inbound Medical Tourism
Emerging Medical Tourism Destinations
3. Spa Tourism
Key Market Trends and Challenges
Inbound Spa Tourism
Enquire about this report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1342846
About Market Research Hub: Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of medical equipment market forecast reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients and customers.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/