Albany, US, 2017-Dec-07 — /EPR Network/ — A fresh report has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH) titled “The European Consumables Market 2012 – 2022: Market size, market forecast and recommendations” which enlightens the readers about the market by providing an executive-level overview of the European Consumables market during the forecast period from 2017-2022. The report also studies the market worldwide, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, during same stated forecast to 2022.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1393935
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following:-
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for consumables in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for consumables in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European consumables market.
- The consumables market in Europe is forecast to grow in both volume and value, after a period during which volumes remained flat as a result of falling replacement rates.
- The online channel and service stations are set to benefit as consumers continue to treat screen-wash as a convenience product, whilst garages and VMNs will benefit, although to a lesser degree from vehicle manufacturers specifying the use of long life – and manufacturer / vehicle specific – coolant in new vehicles.
Reasons to buy:-
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European consumables market based on insights from within Market Research Hub proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging consumables market.
Table of Content:
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 6
Section 1: Sector Trends 14
Sector Trends: Antifreeze & Coolant 15
Sector Trends: Screen wash 19
Section 2: Market Size: Volumes & Values 2012 – 2017 21
Consumables Market Overview: 2012 – 2017 22
Antifreeze & Coolant Market Overview: 2012 – 2022 23
Antifreeze & Coolant Market Values: 2012 – 2022 29
Screen wash Market Overview: 2012 – 2022 35
Screen wash Market Values: 2012 – 2022 41
Section 3: Market Forecast: Volumes & Values 2018 – 2022 47
Antifreeze & Coolant Market Overview: 2018- 2022 48
Antifreeze & Coolant Market Values: 2018 – 2022 49
Screen wash Market Overview: 2018 – 2022 60
Screen wash Market Values: 2018 – 2022 66
Section 4: Channel Shares 2017/ 2022 72
Consumables Channel Shares 2017 73
Antifreeze & Coolant Channel Shares 2017 / 2022 78
Screen wash Channel Shares 2017/ 2022 83
Enquire about this report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1393935
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of retail market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients and customers.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/