Albany, US, 2017-Dec-26 — /EPR Network/ — Market Research HUBs “Payments Landscape in Poland: Opportunities and Risks to 2021“, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Polish cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debit, cash, payment cards, and cheques during the review-period (2013-17e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2017-21f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Market Research HUBs research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Request For Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1434768
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Polish cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Polish cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cheques, direct debit, cash, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Polish cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Poland was one of Europes early adopters of contactless technology, and Polish consumers are among the highest users of contactless payments. The technology is gaining prominence in Poland, with all major banks including PKO Bank Polski, mBank, Bank Zachodni WBK, and Bank Pekao now offering contactless cards. With the growing number of retailers in Poland accepting contactless payments, plans are in place for all POS terminals to support the technology by the end of 2017. At the end of Q2 2016, more than 85% of POS terminals in Poland accepted contactless payments. Contactless technology is also being extended for cash withdrawals.
– With Polish consumers being enthusiastic adopters of new technologies, payment solution providers have launched new solutions in the market. The latest is the launch of Android Pay by Google in November 2016, supported by Alior Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, and T-Mobile Banking Services. However, the most significant development was the launch of Blik, a mobile payments service, in February 2015. Blik was formed by the Polish Payment Standard, a company set up by six Polish banks: Alior Bank, Millennium Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, mBank, ING Bank lski, and PKO Bank Polski. Blik enables consumers to pay with their mobile devices instore and online, and also enables peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers.
– To offer a convenient and faster checkout option for online shoppers, in May 2017 Visa launched Visa Checkout in Poland. The solution stores users payment and shipping details and provides faster checkout on partner merchants websites or apps. Earlier in August 2015 PayPal expanded its One Touch instant checkout service to Poland, which can be activated from the PayPal website and used to skip the login process at eligible websites to accelerate the payment process. Earlier in July 2014, Mastercard launched Masterpass in Poland, allowing consumers to shop online using pre-registered credit or debit cards and a personal shipping address.
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/payments-landscape-in-poland-opportunities-and-risks-to-2021-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Polish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Polish cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Poland.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish cards and payments industry.
Enquire About this Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1434768
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of banking market research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
- UK Education Consultancy Services Ltd announced that the premiere issue of Scientific European® (a popular science magazine) is released on 19 January 2018
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- ADVENTURE KINGS SOLAR PANEL RANGE – HOW MUCH POWER DO I NEED?
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Racing Towards Retailization: WishKnish and InstantAccess.io Bring Down Usability Barriers to True Blockchain Adoption
- Airport Parking Helper Website Expands To Serve 130 Airports
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Ms. America 2017 Oksana Vovk is a special guest at the Newport Beach Sculpture Exhibition, Phase III
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Simply Innovative Products, Inc. Receives First Samples off Production Mold
- M. Davis & Sons Acquires Val-Tech Inc.
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- Top Performing Investment Manager, Chetan Kapur of ThinkStrategy Capital, Went Way Above and Beyond for Investors which Enjoyed Leading Returns for a Decade
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- The Certified Angus Beef® brand honors retail, distributor stars
- FOURTEEN ADDITIONAL COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Promwad partners with Asian chip vendors to offer cost-effective electronic designs in Europe
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Sogu has launched its first KickStarter Campaign
- NFINOX Forex and CFD Broker Increases Additional Client Money Insurance to £1,000,000
- Police Body Cameras by X-Surveillance
- Forms-2-Go – Complete Set of Business Forms for Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
- BookingPal annonce un nouveau partenariat avec Arkiane
- Laser Peening Metal Enhancement System Sold to ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research in Hamburg
- TS EMEA to Exhibit at AEGPL 2017 with NextGen Mobility Solutions On Hand
- Consumers Demand Benevolent Capitalism
- New Apps to Download Facebook posts and Twitter tweets
- Comment trouver un bon professeur sur le Web?
- MEDLAB Series expands its presence into Europe
- Jeff Martin Produces Exquisite Debut EP for New Australian Indie Duo, Secret Solis
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Taste of Adventure Wins 2017 FoodTrekking Award for Best Food Travel Blog
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Milestone for the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- BLINGBY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH POP DUO OMYO
- KIWITECH ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BLINGBY
- Oregon Grow Cabinets Launches Today - Home Growing, Refined
- BroadSource Launches EMU SaaS in Europe
- B&B Hotels selects Vertical Booking CRS for enterprise hotel distribution across their 400 hotels
- Soracom launched secure and scalable IoT platform in Europe
- Nor-Tech Offers European Organizations Free Simulation Tests on a High Performance Computer Cluster for CAE, CFD, FEA Software
- ExpressVPN svela il sito multilingue
- ExpressVPN présente son site décliné en plusieurs langues
- Alliance News lancia il primo servizio di news finanziarie in lingua italiana attivo 24 ore
- Der ehemalige Banker Mike Baur verrät sein Erfolgsrezept für die Schweizer Wirtschaft
- LINKS Foundation
- Preply, plateforme d’amélioration continue pour le tutorat et les études en ligne, arrive en France
- PARENTS WHO WANT TO STYLE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE LATEST STREET STYLE AND FASHION TRENDS CAN NOW DO SO THANKS TO MINI TREND
- MDM GROUP AG pulls up plans to go public
- Large Japanese property corporation entered the Australian & NZ serviced Apartments/accommodation Industry
- iSaveWeb Lite – Make Copies of Your Favorite Websites
- UnlimitedHand Haptic Game Controller: finalist of Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, joins Arduino AtHeart and Amazon LaunchPad to reach hackers worldwide
- “Smart” concept for cover planting wins Farming by Satellite Prize
- L’équipe française remporte le prix paneuropéen Farming by Satellite
- CityJet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in Brussels, Belgium
- SENA LANCE UNE APPLICATION POUR SMARTPHONE INNOVANTE POUR CONNECTER LES MOTARDS DU MONDE ENTIER
- SENA FÜHRT WEGWEISENDE SMARTPHONE-APP FÜR DIE VERBINDUNG VON FAHRERN WELTWEIT EIN
- SENA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING SMARTPHONE APP TO CONNECT RIDERS WORLDWIDE
- Cabin Crew Recruitment Days taking place in Brussels, Belgium
- Gudny Aspaas Returns with a New Album
- Unique patent-pending “Body Camera” as a PTT Microphone: X-Surveillance DS300
- New York’s Health Agency (NYSDOH) Cited in Iraq War’s Blowback
- Model at the age of 90 – Genia Galberstadt
- Vivier Chief Executive, Luigi Wewege Announces New Book: The Digital Banking Revolution
- NET-DYN Awarded Top Rated Status on Major E-commerce Platform Amazon
- Startup Founders: Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Business?
- ABBYY Launches an Open API for Its Trademark Lingvo Dictionaries
- Soldi troppo in nero: una compagnia Europea paga a gli guerriglieri
- Leading International Entrepreneur moves into Royal Circles
- DAN GRACE JOINS SKILLSTORM AS EVP, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
- The Rose receives 2016 Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Award from the Urban Land Institute
- L’argent trop «noir»: Une société européenne paye aux rebelles
- TS EMEA Takes "A Bridge to the Future" at the 29th World LPG Forum
- Startup mentored by Promwad created one of the best IoT products in Europe
- Baton Rouge Based Roof Crafters Launches New CRM Software For Clients
- Real Estate Lead Partner Moves Headquarters To Nashville TN
- Introducing Torque Control Cordless Angle Wrenches from Express Assembly Products
- WorldSIM is now the most connected mobile network in the world
- SIXTEEN NEW COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- Bang-Bang in Watchland
- GenQual and R-Pharm collaborate to deliver predictive diagnostics for novel anti-IL-6 antibody for autoimmune diseases
- Discount Airport Parking Website Announces Expansion Plans
- TRAINERS EDGE VETERANS CHARITY FAMILY DAY AND FITNESS EVENT
- Casino-X Enters the New Year With Brand New Look
- WorldSIM launches a new international SIM card that ends roaming charges for travellers worldwide
- A Window into the Philippines: Permanent New York City Window Display at the Philippine Center Showcases the Beautiful Country
- Automaten Herz launches new gaming info-portal for German online audience
- New technology solves digital overload for family memories
- The Metropolitan Council approves a $2M grant to fund a landmark, transit-oriented development in the heart of St. Louis Park, Minnesota