Rockville, US 2018-Jan-11 — /EPR Network/ — Equipment used by individuals in Alpine skiing i.e. sliding down the snow-covered hills are referred to as alpine skiing equipment. These equipment include skis, bindings, boots, and helmets. These equipment ensure safety of individuals while sliding down the slopes, preventing head and knee injuries.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=224
Alpine skiing is a recreational as well as a competitive winter sport, with a rising number of individuals taking part in the sport. Although it is not mandatory to use helmets in most of the alpine skiing locations, adoption of helmets continue to increase on the back of awareness about head injuries. Alpine skiing infrastructure has been witnessing development across the globe, promoting tourism, and even driving a country’s economy. For example – in South Korea, a major development in skiing is being undertaken for supporting the 2018 Winter Olympics. Alpine ski resorts are continuously extending their facilities in well-established ski regions including North America and Europe. This large-scale development of alpine skiing infrastructure is attracting more individuals to participate in the sport. In addition, several ski economies have been expanding their initiatives for increasing the rate of participation in alpine skiing, and to reap economic benefits. Ski & Snowboard Australia (SSA), the governing body of competitive snow sports in Australia, had recently launched a program, called “Little Shredders”, for teaching children basics of alpine skiing without visiting slopes.
9 Key Estimations on Future of Global Alpine Ski Equipment Market
1. >110 mm size of alpine ski equipment is expected to remain sought-after among people around the world, accounting for over 80% revenues share of the market throughout the forecast period.
2. 70-79 mm alpine ski equipment sales are estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR in the market through 2022.
3. Sales of alpine ski equipment in online sales channel are expected to ride on a CAGR of 4.3% through 2022.
4. Specialty stores will remain the most lucrative sales channel in the global alpine ski equipment market, with sales projected to surpass revenues worth US$ 240 Mn by 2022-end.
5. On the basis of equipment type, alpine bindings will witness the fastest expansion in sales during 2017 to 2022.
6. Alpine boots, estimated to account for nearly one-third market revenue share, will continue to be the top-selling equipment in the market over the forecast period.
7. North America is anticipated to retain its dominance in the market, in terms of revenues. However, sales in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA) will exhibit a relatively higher CAGR through 2022.
8. Based on price range, economy segment is expected to remain preferred among individuals across the globe, with sales poised to surpass US$ 250 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
9. Key market players profiled in the report include Nordica S.p.A., Kneissl Tirol GmbH, Head NV, Skis Rossignol SAS, Fischer Sports GmbH, Clarus Corporation, Newell Brands Inc., and Amer Sports Corporation.
APEJ to Register the Highest CAGR in the Market through 2022
In terms of revenues, North America is estimated to remain the most lucrative market for alpine ski equipment. Sales of alpine ski equipment in North America are expected to reach nearly US$ 200 Mn by 2022-end. Sales of alpine ski equipment in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) are poised to register the highest CAGR through 2022, followed by Middle East and Africa (MEA). Europe will continue to be the second largest market for alpine ski equipment over the forecast period.
Sales of alpine bindings are projected to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022, based on equipment type. Accounting for approximately one-third revenue share of the market, alpine boots will remain the most lucrative equipment segment in the global market, followed by all alpine skis.
Specialty stores will continue to be the largest sales channel for alpine ski equipment, with sales estimated to exceed US$ 240 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Online sales channel for alpine ski equipment is estimated to reflect 4.3% CAGR through 2022. On the basis of size, >110 mm alpine ski equipment will remain preferred among individuals across the globe. Revenues from this segment are anticipated to account for more than 80% share of the market during 2017 to 2022. Sales of 70-79 mm alpine ski equipment are projected to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
Sales of premium alpine ski equipment will exhibit the highest CAGR as compared to all the other price range segments through 2022. However, economy alpine ski equipment will continue to be sought-after in the market. Sales of economy alpine ski equipment will account for revenues over US$ 250 Mn by 2022-end.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/224/alpine-ski-equipment-market
Fact.MR’s report identifies leading players in the global alpine ski equipment market, which include Amer Sports Corporation, Newell Brands Inc., Clarus Corporation, Fischer Sports GmbH, Skis Rossignol SAS, Head NV, Kneissl Tirol GmbH, and Nordica S.p.A.
Check Discount @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=224
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- ADVENTURE KINGS SOLAR PANEL RANGE – HOW MUCH POWER DO I NEED?
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Racing Towards Retailization: WishKnish and InstantAccess.io Bring Down Usability Barriers to True Blockchain Adoption
- Airport Parking Helper Website Expands To Serve 130 Airports
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Ms. America 2017 Oksana Vovk is a special guest at the Newport Beach Sculpture Exhibition, Phase III
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Simply Innovative Products, Inc. Receives First Samples off Production Mold
- M. Davis & Sons Acquires Val-Tech Inc.
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- Top Performing Investment Manager, Chetan Kapur of ThinkStrategy Capital, Went Way Above and Beyond for Investors which Enjoyed Leading Returns for a Decade
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- The Certified Angus Beef® brand honors retail, distributor stars
- FOURTEEN ADDITIONAL COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Promwad partners with Asian chip vendors to offer cost-effective electronic designs in Europe
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Sogu has launched its first KickStarter Campaign
- NFINOX Forex and CFD Broker Increases Additional Client Money Insurance to £1,000,000
- Police Body Cameras by X-Surveillance
- Forms-2-Go – Complete Set of Business Forms for Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
- BookingPal annonce un nouveau partenariat avec Arkiane
- Laser Peening Metal Enhancement System Sold to ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research in Hamburg
- TS EMEA to Exhibit at AEGPL 2017 with NextGen Mobility Solutions On Hand
- Consumers Demand Benevolent Capitalism
- New Apps to Download Facebook posts and Twitter tweets
- Comment trouver un bon professeur sur le Web?
- MEDLAB Series expands its presence into Europe
- Jeff Martin Produces Exquisite Debut EP for New Australian Indie Duo, Secret Solis
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Taste of Adventure Wins 2017 FoodTrekking Award for Best Food Travel Blog
- Radius Travel anuncia su asociación con mTrip en soluciones móviles para empresas
- Milestone for the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- BLINGBY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH POP DUO OMYO
- KIWITECH ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BLINGBY
- Oregon Grow Cabinets Launches Today - Home Growing, Refined
- BroadSource Launches EMU SaaS in Europe
- B&B Hotels selects Vertical Booking CRS for enterprise hotel distribution across their 400 hotels
- Soracom launched secure and scalable IoT platform in Europe
- Nor-Tech Offers European Organizations Free Simulation Tests on a High Performance Computer Cluster for CAE, CFD, FEA Software
- ExpressVPN svela il sito multilingue
- ExpressVPN présente son site décliné en plusieurs langues
- Alliance News lancia il primo servizio di news finanziarie in lingua italiana attivo 24 ore
- Der ehemalige Banker Mike Baur verrät sein Erfolgsrezept für die Schweizer Wirtschaft
- LINKS Foundation
- Preply, plateforme d’amélioration continue pour le tutorat et les études en ligne, arrive en France
- PARENTS WHO WANT TO STYLE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE LATEST STREET STYLE AND FASHION TRENDS CAN NOW DO SO THANKS TO MINI TREND
- MDM GROUP AG pulls up plans to go public
- Large Japanese property corporation entered the Australian & NZ serviced Apartments/accommodation Industry
- iSaveWeb Lite – Make Copies of Your Favorite Websites
- UnlimitedHand Haptic Game Controller: finalist of Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, joins Arduino AtHeart and Amazon LaunchPad to reach hackers worldwide
- “Smart” concept for cover planting wins Farming by Satellite Prize
- L’équipe française remporte le prix paneuropéen Farming by Satellite
- CityJet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in Brussels, Belgium
- SENA LANCE UNE APPLICATION POUR SMARTPHONE INNOVANTE POUR CONNECTER LES MOTARDS DU MONDE ENTIER
- SENA FÜHRT WEGWEISENDE SMARTPHONE-APP FÜR DIE VERBINDUNG VON FAHRERN WELTWEIT EIN
- SENA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING SMARTPHONE APP TO CONNECT RIDERS WORLDWIDE
- Cabin Crew Recruitment Days taking place in Brussels, Belgium
- Gudny Aspaas Returns with a New Album
- Unique patent-pending “Body Camera” as a PTT Microphone: X-Surveillance DS300
- New York’s Health Agency (NYSDOH) Cited in Iraq War’s Blowback
- Model at the age of 90 – Genia Galberstadt
- Vivier Chief Executive, Luigi Wewege Announces New Book: The Digital Banking Revolution
- NET-DYN Awarded Top Rated Status on Major E-commerce Platform Amazon
- Startup Founders: Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Business?
- ABBYY Launches an Open API for Its Trademark Lingvo Dictionaries
- Soldi troppo in nero: una compagnia Europea paga a gli guerriglieri
- Leading International Entrepreneur moves into Royal Circles
- DAN GRACE JOINS SKILLSTORM AS EVP, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
- The Rose receives 2016 Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Award from the Urban Land Institute
- L’argent trop «noir»: Une société européenne paye aux rebelles
- TS EMEA Takes "A Bridge to the Future" at the 29th World LPG Forum
- Startup mentored by Promwad created one of the best IoT products in Europe
- Baton Rouge Based Roof Crafters Launches New CRM Software For Clients
- Real Estate Lead Partner Moves Headquarters To Nashville TN
- Introducing Torque Control Cordless Angle Wrenches from Express Assembly Products
- WorldSIM is now the most connected mobile network in the world
- SIXTEEN NEW COMPANIES ENTER INTO PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENTS WITH CHRIMAR
- Bang-Bang in Watchland
- GenQual and R-Pharm collaborate to deliver predictive diagnostics for novel anti-IL-6 antibody for autoimmune diseases
- Discount Airport Parking Website Announces Expansion Plans
- TRAINERS EDGE VETERANS CHARITY FAMILY DAY AND FITNESS EVENT
- Casino-X Enters the New Year With Brand New Look
- WorldSIM launches a new international SIM card that ends roaming charges for travellers worldwide
- A Window into the Philippines: Permanent New York City Window Display at the Philippine Center Showcases the Beautiful Country
- Automaten Herz launches new gaming info-portal for German online audience
- New technology solves digital overload for family memories
- The Metropolitan Council approves a $2M grant to fund a landmark, transit-oriented development in the heart of St. Louis Park, Minnesota