Polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane, also known as POSS, is used for the improvement/enhancement of products, which gives manufacturers the liberty to develop custom products. Because of its chemical nature, POSS technology can be tailored to meet resin and consumer compatibility needs. The polyhedral oligomeric silsesquixane market is still in an initial phase of growth. Research is ongoing on POSS compounds in order to reduce its cost and commercialize it on a large scale. As such, it is estimated that, the POSS market will witness significant growth in the near future. The global polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4% by value during the forecast period of 2020–2030.
The chemicals and materials vertical is slated to witness emphasis shifting towards new-fangled value streams as well as applications driving it. One amongst them would be feedstock volatility, which is bound to influence the export competitiveness throughout. Plus, decarbonisation is making inroads, wherein renewable and recycled feedstock-based polymers are inevitable with regards to product offerings.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4340
Digital sales and remote sales channels are already there to join the bandwagon. The “go green” initiative is bound to go a long way, as things like global warming would never be taken casually again. Persistence Market Research has its team of knowledge and research experts in the form of consultants and analysts to cater to the needs of the key stakeholders
Key Takeaways from Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane Market Study
- Hybrid Plastics Inc. is an innovator and the only manufacturer of POSS, and owns/controls the basic composition of matter and synthesis patents covering POSS compounds.
- Polymer and plastics is one the prominent applications of POSS, and is gaining traction in the global polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane market. Manufacturers use POSS segments in plastics, which results in enhancement of the physical properties of the compositions.
- North America is a dominant region in terms of consumption of POSS. It holds around three-fifth of the global POSS market share. The U.S. is the prominent country in this regional POSS market, and is estimated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period.
- With increasing research & development capabilities, Hybrid Plastics Inc. has continued upgrading its labs, ensuring that its clients have access to world-class research and development capabilities. In multiple universities and organizations, POSS is being studied for product development.
- POSS implementation into defense and air force systems is increasing. The military is showing high interest in developing products with POSS.
- With the COVID-19 outbreak impacting a number of end-use industries, and the polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane being in its initial phase, expansion prospects are being dented.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/4340
POSS Market Landscape
As already mentioned, Hybrid Plastic Inc. is the sole manufacturer and a prominent supplier of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane. The company owns or controls the basic composition of matter and synthesis patents covering POSS compounds. Moreover, it also hold numerous application patents for specific uses of POSS. Due to this wide patent coverage, the company is the only source of POSS for commercial use. This extensive intellectual property (IP) portfolio allows the company to support its customers commercializing POSS in their products. However, there are several prominent suppliers in the polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane market, such as Sigma-Aldrich (Merk KGaA), Reade International Corp, Grafen Co., Nanoshel LLC, CONSTRUE CHEMICAL Co., LTD, and others.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4340
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353